Monday, September 25, 2023

 Time for some more paintings!

I discovered these little wooden hexagon frames at Micheals and immediately thought that it would look kinda neat to have little bees painted in each of them, so I picked some up and got to work! I've posted one of these on this blog before, so I thought I should update you on the rest of them.

Bees are so important to our food supply and are amazing little creatures that supply us with honey. I've always loved bees and am an avid gardener so incorporating some flowers into my art was also something I was very interested in doing.

I plan on adding many more of these to the collection as I go!

This is "The Bee Collective", which so far includes 5 paintings (but I've already started three more - to be posted once they're done!). They are about 6" diagonally. I'm selling them for $80 each, 3 for $230 or you can purchase all five for $375:




"Bzz Bzz #1"

"Bzz Bzz #2"
 
 
"Bzz Bzz #3"

 
"Bzz Bzz #4"

 
"Bzz Bzz #5"
 
 
There will be more coming soon! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment